Nowadays everybody uses computers and mobiles, nearly everyone has computers in their home, some lucky ones even have them in their room. One favourite way we teens have of spending our time is surfing the net, setting up pages on social networking sites or chatting. We even send huge amounts of SMS’s. Although these things make communicating with friends easy, they sometimes can be dangerous and things might get out of hand. This is what happened to me and I want to share it with you.
- Do you add people to your friends list who you do not really know?
- Do you add photos that might be too personal for everyone to see?
- Do you give out personal information ?
- Do you understand the dangers of social networking sites and online chatting?
- Have you ever been pressured into giving out information you have not wanted to?
- Are you aware that any information, photos etc you put on the internet is available to the whole wide world?